Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Arianna is on the War Path!

Arianna Huffington has been relentless in her criticism of the New York Times for their unquestioning support of Judy Miller. Her latest criticisms in today's Huffington Post are directed at editor Bill Keller.

My theory is that the management of the Times have no choice but to support Miller. After all they published her highly questionable articles on WMD in Iraq on the front page above the fold. When I originally read those articles I suspected they were nothing more than neo-con propaganda. Is is possible that Bill Keller or Arthur Sulzberger didn't see what I saw? Not likely.


On a less serious note...

I just heard a couple of guys on a local Boston radio station rejoicing over the Yankee defeat last night. Misery loves company!!