Saturday, November 19, 2005

Nominee for WORST PERSON OF THE YEAR...and for BEST PERSON OF THE YEAR






















This past week I launched the WORST PERSON OF THE YEAR poll. The poll will be open until December 15. Simply post a comment and name the person or persons that you wish to nominate. You can nominate as many individuals as many times as you want.

After December 15 we'll identify the top ten and have a vote for "Worst Person of the Year."

One name I want to add to the existing nominations is that of Representative Jean Schmidt from Ohio. When I saw her call distinguished Vietnam Veteran John Murtha a "coward" I realized she was the real thing - a crazy hate-mongering wingnut. This mean-talking woman is somewhere to the right of hate-mongers Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin.

This morning I went surfing in the Progressive Blogosphere hoping to find a photo of Ms. Schmidt that I could "borrow." No luck. If you have a tip send the URL. (eddeevy@cs.com ). She's looks a bit scary...at least that's the way she came accross on TV last night.

I did find a photo of Congressman Murtha. (bottom photo). He'll be one of my nominations for BEST PERSON OF THE YEAR. More about this poll later.


Update:

Thanks to Crooks and Liars I am able to post a photo of Jean Schmidt (top photo)...