Sunday, February 05, 2006

A word about "comments"...

First, let me say I greatly appreciate visitors to this blog. After several months we still are a low-traffic publication ... but we're growing!

This past week we had more than usual 'comments' on one post. This leads me to say that I appreciate people who take the time to add to the conversation.

One of the reasons Firedoglake is one of my favorite blogs is because of the quality of the comments. They are generally positive, respectful and often provide links to relevant information. Most contributors identify themselves by their real names or by a pen name.

While this may sound a little ambitious, I do hope we can develop something similar to Firedoglake here at The Katrina Memo. Post your comments, share your insights...and honor the contributions of people who may see the world differently than you do.

Enjoy the Superbowl!!!!!