Friday, March 28, 2008

An update from Dublin...

Arrived here in Dublin early Wednesday morning. Already my house in the Kilnamanagh section of the City is beginning to feel like home.

A few quick observations. There continues to be great interest over here in the American Presidential election. In the last couple of days most media reports have been suggesting that Hillary drop out of the race. My guess is that she will hang in for at least another month.


This afternoon, courtesy of Skype, I was able to talk to a colleague in Massachusetts face-to-face. And our 30 minute transatlantic conversation was free!! I'm hoping this technology will help me stay in contact with friends and professional colleagues in the United States.

I'll be back in Massachusetts in a couple of weeks to arrange for the shipping of personal stuff. After May 1st I will be publishing regular posts from Dublin.